Through The Darkness Cowl Kit (Oink Pigments)
A new kind of kit celebrating all kinds of love!
Love stories tend to focus on husbands and wives, boyfriends and girlfriends. But there are so many awesome humans and relationships outside that binary.
The "Through the Darkness Cowl" celebrates the amazingness that exists at every section of the rainbow. The sample features bi pride colors, and kits have options to match a wide range of identities.
The pattern is beginner friendly and easy to adjust, and includes notes for making a shawl too.
Kit Includes: 2 skeins Dapper (Worsted Weight, 100% Superwash Merino; 205yds/4oz) & Through The Darkness Cowl pattern by Rachy Newin (crochet). Pattern copy includes digital download code.
Colorways: Shown in (A) The Dark Knitnight & Super Dope Heliotrope (on dress form), and (B) In The Navy & Give Peeps A Chance (WIP). Don't see your flag? Oink Pigments is always developing new colors, and with over 140 colorways (& counting) they might even have an existing colorway that expresses your journey through the darkness and into the light. Let them know!
Build your custom cowl with your choice of the following:
Color A (choose one):
- The Dark Knitnight (almost black)
- Double Truffle (dark chocolate brown)
- Zoot Soot (medium charcoal gray)
- In The Navy (navy blue)
Color B (choose one):
- Roy G. Pig (Rainbow Pride)
- Super Dope Heliotrope (Pink, Blue, Purple -- Bi Pride)
- Give Peeps A Chance (Pink, Yellow, Blue -- Pan Pride)
- There's Gold In Them/Their Hills (Black, Purple, Gold, White -- Non-Binary Pride)
- Peridon't (Green, Grey, Black, White -- Agender & Aromantic Pride)
- Spun Sugar (Pink, White, Blue -- Trans Pride)
- Aced It! (Purple, Grey, Black, White -- Demi & Asexual Pride)
- Sage Against The Machine (Lavender, White, Green --Gender Queer Pride)
Grab a shawl cuff for your new cowl here.
These kits are dyed to order and will leave the Oink Pigment studio approximately 3-6 weeks after they are dyed.