Book Your Shopping Appointment
Visit our picturesque location in the Arts District of Oak Park, an artistic and cultural shopping destination in Chicago's back yard.
We are within walking distance of coffee shops, fresh pie, homemade jam, boutiques, restaurants, record stores, bead shops, crystal and reiki centers and art galleries.
At Dye Hard Yarns we provide project and pattern help, color advice, and a warm inspiring environment in which to create your first or next project.
Peruse our stock of hand-dyed yarns, fiber, notions, gifts & more. Share your works in progress or recently finished makes. We LOVE to see what you've been stitching.
Only book 1 appointment per group. The system cannot schedule more than one appointment during the same time frame. (if bringing others, add info to notes at checkout)
You must FULLY CHECKOUT your cart with an available time or your appointment will NOT be scheduled.
- If you are having symptoms of COVID-19, have a fever, or anything contagious, please DO NOT ENTER our building OR come to the store for curbside pickup. We can ship your order directly to your door.
- If you have had Covid-19, DO NOT ENTER our building OR come to the store for curbside pickup until 14 days after testing negative and being cleared by a doctor. (We can ship your order directly to your door.)
- No more than 4 patrons will be allowed in the store at one time.
- You MUST wear a mask over your nose and mouth prior to entering the building or accepting curbside pickup.
- Hand sanitizer MUST be used upon entering the premises.
- A minimum distance of 6ft MUST be maintained between patrons and staff.
- We ask that you leave a name and number to assist us in contact tracing. (This info will be purged after 14 days)
- Sorry, but there is no public bathroom at this time.
Our Address: 210 Harrison St. Unit A, Oak Park, IL. 60304
Finding us: We are just north of the Austin CTA blue line stop (West Exit), blocks away from the 290 Austin exit, and the nearest main intersection is Austin and Harrison.
Parking: There is plenty of on street parking on both Harrison and Lombard streets.