Mezcla Cowl Kit (Malabrigo)
A squishy and decadent accessory, this cowl combines cushy Malabrigo Caracol with a strand each of Arroyo and Rastita, building a uniquely marled textile, lush with texture and bounce. The lofty fabric knits up quickly for the ultimate instant-gratification project!
Don't' forget to add some flair with adjustable shawl cuffs from Tomboy Femme!
- 1 skein Malabrigo Arroyo
- 1 skein Malabrigo Rastita
- 2 skeins Malabrigo Caracol
- Mezcla Pattern
Additional tools needed:
- Size US 19 (15 mm) or size to obtain gauge (I used a US 17)
- Spare needle for a 3-needle bind off:
- US 13 (9 mm) or 15 (10 mm) - a smaller needle makes it easier to pick up stitches along the cast on edge.
- Tapestry needle
Measurements are taken after blocking.
20” (51 cm) wide
41” (104 cm) circumference
Gauge (after blocking):
3.5 stitches = 2” (5 cm) in double seed stitch
(Make this pattern your own! I adjusted for the sizing that I preferred (Cast on 25sts), added a provisional cast on, and grafted with Kitchener stitch for the ends)